martes, 9 de agosto de 2005

My Spine and G.W. Bush

In 2001 Bush banned federal dollars for stem cell research beyond existing cell lines, although private groups have paid for some new research. A Senate bill would lift those restrictions.
"There are ethical dilemmas when it comes to science, and I think it's very important for a government to recognize those ethical dilemmas," Bush told the reporters. "The dilemma I was faced with was do I allow the destruction of life in order to advance science."
In the interview, conducted shortly before Bush left for a monthlong stay at his Texas ranch.........I wonder, if G.W. Bush falls from his bicycle while on vacation and receives a spine injury will he say the same words?

1 comentario:

Ful dijo...

I agree, perhaps he would have another opinion