jueves, 14 de julio de 2005

Hockey

Hockey

Hockey is back in North America. Canadians have mixed emotions about the return of their loved sport. We suffered much without hockey. Toronto Maple Leafs are my favorite hockey team. More forced on me than by choice. I was a Detroit Red Wing fan until my husband had written in our marriage vows that I would convert to the religion of "THE LEAFS". I sometimes regret choosing my husband over the Red Wings because the Red Wings have won the Stanley Cup many times. Toronto has won, well, we won't talk about that.I'm looking forward to meeting our group of friends at our favorite sports bar, Don Cherry's, sitting at our usual table, visiting with our favorite bartendersand listening to the most important words a Canadian can hear.......
IT'S HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA!
posted by Inflated Opinion at 2:30 AM

No hay comentarios: